Saturday, June 11, 2022

Saturday night

 I only have about 10 minutes so I have to keep it short.  

Work was fine, very busy though.  I did get my 2 breaks and lunch.  Lentils are OK but getting a little tired of mediocre lentils.  I want something spectacular.  Maybe I need to go to a butcher and see what they have.  

I didn't do my exercise bike this morning.  I had a thought though I could work out while talking to Mom and Dad on speakerphone, so I did that, half an hour, went about 4 miles.  Not super impressive but a good start.  Crazy days like today I can definitely do that.  

Dad looked up my home on Zillow it is up to about 100K over what we paid for it.  I guess a good investment if you don't believe it's all about to come to a crashing halt (I do).  

Cats are good.  Spotty met me at the door and ran out, then came back in.  He's a silly boy.  Biscuit got in my lap and shed all over me, I saw Cleo who said hi.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: