Sunday, June 5, 2022

Going to be a short one

 I am glad I bought the cat food tonight, the price went up $5 from not even a week ago.  But they had it in stock.  

Work was fine.  I was ready to go home at quitting time.  I picked up 2 different kinds of ground sausage on my way out, bought it at the self check and came home.  I put the sausage away 😂 and called my parents.  Then I went on Chewy and bought the cat food, 32 pounds for $60 with tax.  Advantage of price hike I did not need to buy an additional item to get over the $50 free shipping.  Should get that in a day or two.  

I did buy myself a diet soda on the way home but no bad snacks, and I was eyeing the ice cream case on my way out.  The cats all (3) met me at the door and could not have been any cuter.  Biscuit got in my lap for a while after I fed him.  I wrote down when I opened this bag of food so my hope is that I can track how much they eat.  Like "half a pound a day" that sort of thing.  

Oh, something funny.  When I am  really tired I like "Till I collapse" by Eminem.  Biscuit did not like the song and kept biting me until I turned it off.  😂😂😂😂  I thought that was hysterical.  

Everyone's a critic.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: