Wednesday, June 22, 2022

 Wasps are getting in the house.  The other day one terrorized me when I was naked, blind, and helpless in the shower.  I could see enough to tell it was a wasp.  I am legally blind without my glasses, I think.  I washed it down the drain.  Another one in the house tonight.  I think they may be getting in around the cat door.  

I did half an hour on the exercise bike tonight.  Talked to my parents, Dad was really happy I had put in my time off request to go see him.  After we finished I cooked up some ground turkey I bought yesterday.  I had some taco seasoning, a big canister you just add a couple tablespoons to a pound of ground meat, it came out really well.  I got 4 containers out of that.  That will make for some good meals.  

I still need to figure out breakfast something lower carb.  I will look around at work.  Maybe ham.  I need to do some research on that skillet and maybe make some eggs.  

No comments: