Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tuesday morning (chicken leg)

 Biscuit is lying on his back with a (back) chicken leg sticking up in the air.  Pretty cute!  I think I'll keep him!  

That reminds me I need to check my email and figure out when his food is coming.  

Well, I made a mistake last night.  I tend to be very anxious and not like change, one reason I think God had to get so drastic last year taking Ron and then getting me laid off from the vendor program, to get me to go a new road.  Once I have a system and it is working I don't like to change it at all.  How I get to work.  My cell phone.  Etc.  

I didn't like to add new apps to my phone even before I got the very-vital-to-being-paid work app.  And the work app has been glitchy on occasion which kind of fed that DON'T EFF IT UP approach.  I do, however, have an old phone (messaging stopped working but otherwise OK).  

Last night I got the old phone out and loaded google play.  I figured I would do well to log my food somehow and was looking for an app.  I found one called "Carb Manager" that tracks macros and calories and it sounded good.  So I told it to download (using the old phone) to my LG XYZ which was the default.  I forgot the old phone is a Motorola.  You can imagine my horror when I picked up my new phone it said "download complete"!  

AAAGH.  I immediately loaded the work app, which does work.  So I didn't "break" it but now I had less than a gig left.  So I deleted some files and the zoom app which I have never used.  It is OK now.  

And I used it, it said all my macros were good so that's nice.  It took me a little while figuring it out but I am getting it (hate new things).  

I went to bed, slept OK, woke up really thirsty for some reason.  I will check my blood sugar a few times today.  

I weighed myself and down 3.5 pounds from yesterday so my lower carb eating plan is working.  I didn't lose that all overnight but bringing my own food to work, etc. is helping.  

I am feeling lazy and unmotivated so I plan to take a shower when my energy lemonade (with stevia) kicks in and then do my God time.  I need to do dishes, get the crock pot going, and take out trash for the day.  I don't think I will do a lot of cooking for today.  

That's it for now.  

Cat food arrives tomorrow afternoon per Fed Ex.  It came from Florida this time, not Dallas.  32 pounds ought to hold us for a while.  

No comments: