Friday, June 17, 2022

The headache that will not quit

 So much for my errands.  I did get some more sleep but the headache keeps coming back.  

It has been my experience I have catastrophic trouble if I try to go out like this.  Even if I can get it beat back the sun and heat will bring it right back.  That actually happened to me one time I tried to go out and had to call a cab to come home.  And I can't afford a cab.  

I can run my errands on Monday nothing was urgent anyway.  I haven't had one this bad in a while.  I am really glad it is on my day off.  

I am doing a little laundry I am up for that at least.  But no appetite which is telling.  

I did track the fire ants to a mount, which I baited.  Ants were picking up the poison granules as I left.  So probably looking at 12-24 hours on that.  

I plan to take it very easy today.  I hope it does rain we can use it.  My yard is rock hard clay right now.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: