Sunday, June 26, 2022

202.8

 I did not get to bed until very late.  Mom and Dad were having fun with the oldest "grand" and never called so I sent them a text and went to bed around 9 PM, had to get up around 3.  Weighed and 202.8, that is excellent.  I am really happy about that, I had hamburgers and donuts this last week, did NOT feel deprived.  So I think this will work well for me.  It does motivate me to eat better.  

Hope Dad was serious about giving me some money if I get below 200 pounds for a week!  That would be great!  I think I would spend half on rides and the other half on new clothes at the thrift shop.  We will see.  Size seems to be about the same but at least the weight is dropping.  And what my body does it will just suddenly wake up one day and I am smaller.  Apparently as you lose fat your body puts water in it's place and then holds onto it for a while, when it believes you are serious it drops the water.  But you have to be patient.  But I will just keep eating the way I have been and enjoy the ride.  But this plan I think I can manage long term.  I am getting healthy exercise (I used to work out for 1-2 hours at a time back in the day), I am eating pretty much right (could use more cooked greens), I can do this long term.  Nothing is off limits except that awful can of frosting I used to sit down and eat in front of the TV.  I had a lot on my plate at the time.  I still love me.  Ron would be pleased.  

He always loved my butt I am curious to see where that ends up at the end of my journey.  I will of course still have the "meno belly" the fat pouch on my abdomen, it will be smaller but it will still be there and I am OK with that.  I may need that if I get really sick or hurt one day.  After the accident, Ron lost about 50 pounds in a month in the ICU.  So a little extra (I am aiming for 20 pounds over ideal) is not bad.  

I plan to have a protein shake this morning and then some taco meat when I get to work, and more taco meat with beans on my break.  Donut is not off the table I will see what they have.  For now plan is to buy some pork rinds after work and bring those home on the bus.  It will mean I get home later but I am OK with that.  And I will give the cats a little extra food when I go.  It will be nice to have some pork rinds around.  It is supposed to rain the next couple days so I don't want to do it tomorrow.  I may get some meat tomorrow and bring that home (If I get that ground turkey I will bring a ziplock for it so it won't leak blood in my lunch bag again) though.  

It is funny I do want to take care of myself more if I am losing weight.  I guess I feel like there is hope to get healthy and I am more motivated.  And if that book is right I only really have another week or so of weight loss for the month.  So I will really work on eating better.  

It will be interesting to see how work goes today.  Did you know we already have swimsuits on clearance?  Pretty soon we will be doing winter coats.  I need to reevaluate my winter gear and see if I want to get a new coat.  Last year it worked to layer a fleece jacket over a hoodie so I may do that again, or if they have a nice white coat I may get one of those.  The white coat will be more visible early morning when I am going to work on the weekend.  I am still about a 2x but I was a 3 x last year and maybe a 1 x next year.  We will see.  Doesn't matter if the coat is a little big one day I prefer that.  I don't like tight clothes.  I have some fitted jeans that are not loose but I don't think they are slutty.  Besides the vest covers the whole waist/hip area,.  The vest is very unflattering to all figure types.  😂  It says "We're here to WORK" and that's it.  

I wouldn't want to date a guy from work anyway even though there was one guy who might have been a possibility, but I don't believe he was saved so that ended it right there.  Most of the nice guys my age are already married which is good, I want people to be happy.  And I want to be OK on my own before I run out into another relationship.  I think that is very important.  

Biscuit and Spotty are my men.  Cleo has been a little skittish lately I don't think the fireworks are going to help.  Normally I hear fireworks when they go on sale, people rush out and buy them but not this year.  I think they will save the fireworks for the actual 4th.  Inflation and job issues have really put a damper on that.  I feel bad for the fireworks sellers.  

That's it for now I need to get ready.  It is always more challenging when I have to ride the bus each way but that's $20 a ride saved each way.  And I only make $60 today so it is worth a little hassle to save the money.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My breakfast today: 2 Eggs scrambled with a little bit of canned corned beed, cooked in the microwave with cheese. Added a handful of cherry tomatoes.
I ate that yesterday at 5 am before my 6 hr shift at mcD. About 3 pm I started getting hungry. That breakfast held me for 10 hrs!

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt spend money on clothes until you have been maintaining for a bit since your weight seems to fluctuate quite a bit.

Heather Knits said...

Nice!

About clothes I do have some smaller sizes already, I plan to have a fashion show on my day off and see if anything "new" fits. I just need some sort of long jean to cover me up at work, that's all I care about. And we still have plenty of the "old" style jeans at work with no rips and regular length.