Monday, June 20, 2022

Later Monday morning

 Headache got worse and I got very nauseous, you know where you get the saliva flow in your mouth and you know you had better have access to a bucket?  I had that.  I freed up a bucket and had it ready, then laid down in bed.  Cleo joined me for a while and I petted her for a while, feral my ass.  Skittish, yes, but very affectionate on her terms.  Later Biscuit joined me.  

I nearly always sleep on my side, so he draped himself over me, purring, and presented himself for petting.  I pet him for a long time (at least half an hour) as he purred and laid on me, it was very soothing and helped the headache.  He would probably qualify as a support animal just for that.  But I will always keep him at home he hates to travel.  I fell asleep for a while and had a little nap, then woke up.  

I feel beat up and my head is still raw but nothing like it was.  So: cleaning is out today.  Going out is not going to happen either heat and sun will bring it back, and it's nothing but heat and sun out there today.  

I might do some laundry but that's it.  

I am angry I have been sick 3 out of my last days off.  It's not fair; I don't have that much time to myself.  I would have liked to do things today.  But God has a plan for me and that includes keeping me home today.  I have to respect the plan.  I am stubborn so only something like this would keep me home.  There may be a sick person out there, or a very disturbed one.  There might be a snake at the bus stop.  Any number of things.  So I will focus on that but I am angry, to be clear.  

I am just glad I am over the worst of it.  Now comes the wrung out groggy part.  This one wasn't too bad as they go and was likely hormonal.  Either that or the donuts, or quesadilla got me.  Not sure.  Never had a problem with either hormones are more likely.  

On the one hand I will be glad when I am in menopause but I hear weight gain and other health problems arise, so not real eager for that either.  And I am used to having a cycle it has been a good 35 years.  Good thing I take an iron pill that's a lot of iron!  

That's it for now.  

No comments: