Friday, June 17, 2022

Friday afternoon

My headache is gone but I still feel run down and crappy.  I am having a very hard time not feeling sorry for myself.  But I will be fine tomorrow.  I am focusing on that.  

[big yawn]  I did get a pretty good nap.  I am listening to some classic rock right now.  Not very loud I would never want to be "that" neighbor and the houses are pretty close together.  #2 is maybe 20 feet from me and they work odd hours.  Nothing I hate more than listening to someone else's music when I am trying to sleep so I would not knowingly do that.  

If I remarry I really want a "boring" guy who is happy running a few errands with me, eating some fast food, and coming home and hanging out on the couch.  I don't need the life of the party.  Just someone who loves me and the cats.  But we will see.  I am also OK living on my own even though I do wonder what will happen to me as I age.  No guarantees a spouse would stick around, though.  I have seen that in the caregiver group.  And, to be honest, and I really up for all that (waves hand) again?  Not right now.  

Whoever I marry he is going to take care of himself.  Doesn't have to be the perfect weight or diet but overall take care of himself, be smart about diet and exercise in the day to day.  Just like I am trying to do.  

I will need to eat tonight but not feeling hungry, not sure what I will eat.  

 I'm thinking maybe some canned pasta.  I bought a lot when Ron was alive and I need to eat it before it goes bad.  

Got the pasta on board with a cheese stick.  Biscuit was very excited about the cheese stick.  He likes cheddar so I make sure to get that kind.  I let him have a few licks before I eat it.  Probably gross but I don't care.  I used to let Frosty lick my ice cream before I ate it.  😂

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(I hope this post is not a duplicate, I think my first attempt got lost somehow)

I want to let you know you are an inspiration to me. The past few years have been so difficult for you yet you have shown such resilience and strength to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Your dedication to the Lord throughout it all is wonderful.

Bless You

Heather Knits said...

Thank you! NOT a duplicate. ((((Hugs))))