Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Of course it happened on my day off

 I slept OK, about 8 hours.  Woke up and digestive problems continue.  I hadn't planned on going out today and I really can't now.  It is not horrible but ugh.  I ate a few crackers that is it.  And I logged them in my fitness app.  😂

So it really will be a day of rest and recovery.  I don't plan to work out either.  I did take out the trash and water my plants today.  

Mood is OK I can eat fine just...so I took my pills.  That's job #1.  I plan to watch my shows and relax.  

I really think it is important to take one day and do nothing if at all possible, so the house will remain a mess, the sink full of dirty dishes, I can take care of all that tomorrow.  

About the only notable other thing Spotty got up on me during my God Time and got orange cat hair all over my t shirt.  That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your body is telling you it needs to chill for a while. Veg out and rest. Feel better!