Tuesday, June 28, 2022

201.8!

 It wasn't pretty getting up yesterday I was of course exhausted.  I got to work OK and bought my sausage (different meats, one pound of each).  I also bought a bag of assorted candy that had "good" stuff like Lemonheads in it to hand out.  That cost $10 but I am always happy to buy candy because the drivers like it so much and it furthers an eternal purpose.  I put up the sausage in my lunch bag.  I had made some tuna and had that before work, it stuck with me a long time.  I actually was not hungry when I went to break but it was getting busy and I had to go before it got so busy I could not go, if that makes sense.  So tuna is a viable option for that.  I had $1 left and some change.  

I started work and stumbled across a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans on clearance.  Size 18.  Flare leg (my favorite).  Dark wash.  Not destroyed.  Amanda cut which works on my figure.  I scanned it with my phone $1.  You can bet I bought them on my break!  They are in the wash now.  So I found it cute how God provides.  

I did not have all the tools I needed to do my job yesterday but I made it work.  It began pouring rain right as I was leaving.  I did NOT have my umbrella, but did have my rain jacket.  So I wore that with the hood down so I could see the traffic.  I was OK until I got to the busy street I had to cross to get to the bus stop, the water was running off the street on both sides making a deep puddle about a foot deep on each side, which I had to run through to get across the street.  

Lesson: get $20 out of my tax return money, keep that on hand so I can pay for a cab ride home times like this.  Yes it is possible to get home on the bus but I might ruin my shoes.  Not worth it.  So I will be doing that next time.  The bus was very polite pulling up to the bus stop.  A lot of times I have had cars splash me while I have been waiting on a bus but this bus was very considerate in pulling up slowly so he didn't make a big splash.  I said thank you and meant it.  Traffic was bad, I think a light was out (another reason to take a cab) but I did get home on time.  

Different drivers of course because it's a weekday and I don't often work Mondays, but they appreciated the candy so I'm glad I rode.  I did leave a big puddle in my seat on the bus I was so drenched but I couldn't do anything about that.  

I got home and texted my Mom I would call later as I was really tired.  I took a nap, got up, called them.  They are looking forward to my stepbrother visiting with his girlfriend.  Mom and Dad are doing well.  

I hung up, had a protein shake and my pills, went to bed.  I slept great and woke up at 5 AM with a headache.  I had some Excedrin which ensured I was really awake but I was OK with that.  I did get enough sleep already.  

I also found out I am down to 201.8 which is excellent.  I should lose until the end of the week if past history is any indicator then I stall out for a couple of weeks.  

I don't plan to do much today other than some laundry.  My budget is fried (but OK with that) so I won't go out shopping I have plenty to eat out of my fridge and freezer.  So plan is to watch Chicago Fire after I do my God Time and just relax.  I may work out on the exercise bike I will see how I feel.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: