Monday, June 13, 2022

Things I am proud of myself for:

  • I made a nice batch of decaf green tea before I left.  
  • I brought a healthy lunch and reasonable snacks. 
  • I did my shopping before work and got just what I needed (antibiotic cream for my foot, and some more ground sausage
  • I brought my medication 
  • I put in a good day of work.  
  • I was assertive in getting my breaks and lunch.  
  • I set a good boundary when needed.  
  • I left on time.  
  • I was appreciative and respectful to the cab driver, and gave him a good tip.  
  • I got on the exercise bike when I got home and did 40 minutes (after I put up the sausage)
  • I called my parents while on the bike.  
  • I wasn't a pest with my aunt, texting, and didn't call her because she is still getting better.  
  • I had the green tea when I finished.  
The cats are good, Biscuit was sitting on the porch like an Amazon package it was really cute.  I was teasing my driver "Oh my package is here!" and he was craning looking at the cat going "Who is that?"  I reminded him he played ambulance driver for Biscuit one time and he went "Oh, that one".  He is cat neutral doesn't love them doesn't hate them.   But I could see him becoming a cat person.  

I did have some digestive ails when I got home praise God NOT at work.  I think it was just I had eaten a lot of fat and my body didn't know what to make with it, I had pork rinds last night and sausage for lunch today. 

I met one really nice man.  Not good looking, overweight, older but very nice.  He wanted sewing supplies and I took him over there.  I remarked a lot of men don't know how to sew and he said his mother taught him, we chatted a little and he said he likes to work on things.  He also mentioned he had ripped the pants doing squats which I thought was a good way to do it.  I told him I use a kettle bell sometimes.  When I am ready to look that is the sort of guy I would be interested in, one who is taking care of himself (he doesn't have to be skinny if he is at least exercising), knows how to take care of others as well and is understanding of the toll depression takes in my life.  But I am not looking for at least 4 years but I think I may push it to 5 again.  I don't feel a big push to get out there.  

I think I handled the day well.  Walmart certainly got their money's worth out of me.  And it was definitely a full moon.  I was glad to leave.  

Everyone in my life is doing well.  I did encourage Dad to work out on the treadmill tomorrow.  I hope to set a good example for him, seeing me work out nearly every day reminds him he can do this, too.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: