Thursday, June 23, 2022

Headache is gone.

 I had a banana with my medication this morning.  Had a good shower, the wasp got in there but did not get me.  Maybe they are on the door when I open it and then fly inside?  Not sure.  

I have done my God time and done about half of what I need to get ready to go.  I hate getting dressed it is a hassle getting my support socks on my legs.  But they help a lot so not inclined to skip them.  When I get dressed I need to do up the candy.  I got some jerky for the one driver.  I can't afford to do that every day but one day, today, I can do it.  

A little concerned about 2 things which are kind of silly.  1.  That the ATM/bank be working so I can get out my "fun" money and money for rides.  2.  That the McDonald's be working as I plan to rely on it for lunch and dinner.  Sometimes I get anxiety about odd things like that.  The other day it was the traffic light to cross the busy street outside my subdivision.  

Monday it may rain I will have to see how that goes.  We did get a little rain last night, not much, but a break in the weather.  I just hope I do not have a torrential downpour when I am trying to go home on Monday as it is my "Friday" and I will want to get out of there and don't have the money to afford a ride.  

What I do on a standard week is pay for a ride Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday morning only.  I carry money on me to pay for a ride if necessary but that comes out of my food budget.  For instance, one time severe weather blew through, gusts of wind over 40 mph and rain coming sideways, had to take a ride that day.  Another time there was an accident across the street from the subdivision and 911 responders had that entire side of the street blocked off so my bus couldn't get by.  So you never know but I don't LIKE to do that as it comes out of food/fun money.  

Ideally I will get some more candy to hand out today, and some tuna as I am a little low on tuna.  I am also rethinking my can opener and trying to decide if I want to get an electric one.  The manual one is difficult to operate at times and I would like something easier.  Maybe get a new manual for power down situations and an electric for everyday.  That I would take out of checking (still have not touched most of my tax refund).  I would also like to get some buttons so I can make a cell phone holder (one currently in progress) with a flap and a button to keep it closed, as my phone falls out if I am bending over picking things up at a low level.  It has happened a couple of times and always makes me cringe.  I had a phone holder like that years ago and it was great.  But I need buttons.  I had a whole box of buttons at one point but I got rid of it because I never used them.  I can use one now but that's it.  Maybe 2-3 if I make some more for myself.  A few more than that if I do make some cell phone holders for co workers (they would be interested they have made comments about how much they like my cell phone holder).  But I will just start with a couple.  This will necessitate wandering all over the store after I go to the bank but I hope to get there early.  I have been getting there early lately I don't mind much but today I actually have things to do.  

I am going to go get dressed.  Happily my cycle is about done that was really good timing on God's part to get the thing over with during my days off.  Monday was pretty exciting for that.  I used my Irish Spring soap and deodorant (by Speed Stick) it was very effective when I tried it on Tuesday out in the heat with groceries.  So I think it should do fine getting to and at work today.  So I am fresh but not obnoxious.  I can't do perfume when I have a headache but this is OK.  I wouldn't want any more, though.  

 So I got dressed (interesting note: I had a much easier time putting support socks on the one leg after I asked God for help vs. the first leg I tried to do on my own with pitiful results), did up the candy, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put it back in a pony tail, etc.  I think I will leave my hair down for a little while to let it dry I don't like pinning up wet hair because it stays wet all day.  

I found a disgusting mess in my insulated lunch bag and had to clean that out.  Yuck.  It is nice and fresh now albeit a little damp.  Candy is done up I always carry an extra or two because sometimes I meet other people who want a bag of candy, there's one woman on one of my buses asks every time.  I am not going to say no if I can help it.  

But I really do need more candy if you pray that would be a good thing to ask for on my behalf today.  Also the usual: work app to work, other ongoing issue fixed (God knows what it is), good breaks and lunches, headache to stay gone, good rides, etc.  Lots you can pray for!  I will be happy if you pick one and pray for that!  

Cats are great Cleo likes to look out the back door all day as I saw on my days off.  I need to fix my lamp so it will be on when I come home.  That's done.  I drank some electrolyte mix and made up some more.  Hopefully I will not have to deal with strange people at the bus stop today.  I don't like that right outside the subdivision it makes me uncomfortable.  Other places like the transit center is fine... I didn't like that one woman demanding I give her a bottle of water when she saw mine in my bag.  I told her "All I have is this, it's warm, and I already drank it".  But why should I have to say that?  Why didn't you bring your own bottle of water?  I can't lug around cold bottles of water for people who don't prepare.  It's impossible.  

So hopefully all that drama is done with.  The guy she was with was very abusive so hopefully she left him.  And let's hope I remember to put my phone on silent and hide it inside my shirt!  I think I will do that now.  

I do have my stun gun.  That's it for now.  

No comments: