Tuesday, October 24, 2023

The one driver was happy to see me

 We chatted a little about the bus stop, which had been cleaned.  You would never guess what happened if you looked at it but that whole bus stop is dead to me now.  I will keep using it because it's "before" the work stop and I get a better seat if I use it.  

It looks like I will not be getting off early on Halloween.  I don't think they want to make the effort to tweak the schedule.  I know they can because the one manager changed it one day I was supposed to work, from 1-5 to 10-2 and made me "late" for the first time ever.  I wish they would just be honest and say they don't want to.  

Everyone is saying not to tell the kids I had to work just leave a note "come back after 8:30" so we will see.  That's it for now.  

No comments: