Thursday, October 19, 2023

 Well I made it to lunch.  Boss who wants to talk to me will tomorrow she said, and she doesn't seem mad.  Even said thank you at one point.  

I don't know it is probably small but the fact she wants another person is concerning to me.  

But I'm not losing sleep tonight. 

Other than this work has been fine.  I won't tell Dad because they have enough on their plate with my dying grandmother.  He always gets angry on my behalf and says stuff like I'm the best employee they have, etc.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing to tell your Dad. You don't know why they want to talk to you. I have worked in management for years and years. Giving feedback (good or bad) with another supervisor present happens all the time for a number of reasons.

It could be almost anything, so there's no point being concerned.