Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday morning; or, I have to remember to take out the trash tonight

 My parents want me to call at 6 which is a little bit of a problem when I have to get up at 2. So I am always a little sleep deprived but I would never tell them.  That's not the problem getting up.  

The problem is having 2 soft, fat, kitties in the bed on top of me.  It is very hard to ask them to move (they move happily it is just getting up the will to end the cuddle) early in the morning especially when the blankets are heavy and warm and we are all so cozy. 

Not easy at all! The house is colder than I like but I don't want all my take-home pay going to the gas bill.  

I did wake up with a pretty nasty headache around 12:30 so I may need to take something again at 4:30. I have a fair amount of candy left over from yesterday but I will be doing more with my new tracts "Why Does God Allow Trouble"and "Religion: No Ticket to Heaven".  Pretty self explanatory.  I like to change up the tracts as I do get the same people often.  

I had a thought while making my breakfast shake: I am going to call Metro (bus) police department.  Yes our bus system is so large we have our own police force.  The guy is at a bus stop which is their property.  He makes THEM look bad; I'm sure they'd come.  I just need to get the bus stop number.  

Why do I care so much?  It's not really a NIMBY thing although I don't want the trash and the feces that seem to come with... it's the safety am I going to get raped, followed home and home invasion, etc.  

And I have seen enough of the homeless I don't feel sorry for them; many do and enable them, that's their right.  But I have a right to safety at my home base bus stop.  I don't expect safety at my other stops but I do this one.  

I did 13 items today a couple of New Testaments and the rest tracts.  I was surprised how busy it was on the 2:30 bus, I thought the 4:30 was bad - they need to run that route more often!  

That's it for now.  I'll post when I get to work.  

No comments: