Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Made it to work

 Really hoping I don't have to put up with boss' head games today.

I do find it funny; sitting in the break room 2 other languages being spoken around me.

But it's not just me.  Yesterday me and 2 other employees from our department in the back.  The lady from Pakistan clearly bitching to a friend in her native language.  The black lady off in the corner looking near tears.  That is sad.

God of course is bigger than all this and it won't matter in eternity just how I reacted.

They put a speaker in the breakroom so I get Walmart Radio now.  I liked it better before; they are playing sad country songs right now.  Not what I need to energize for a good work day.

That's it for now.  I can use prayer.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad always focused on the negative after my mom passed.
Everything was sad. Life is sad.
Jesus says to think on what is good, lovely.

Heather Knits said...

I am running a little depressed right now so it is hard. When I wake up I take my antidepressant and 100mg caffeine tablet and go back to bed for a while. It has been helping but not much today for some reason. On the plus side I have some delicious mints and a good lunch packed.