Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Made it to work

 Had one early bus (missed it) and one late bus so I got to work half an hour later.  But I build in time for that and I can because I'm single.

I had a very nice cuddle with the boy cats this morning but all the dogs were furious when I went by.  I am sure they can smell the cats.

I think I figured out the one dog problem and if I'm right they fixed it.  I am still leery and still taking my big stick.  I am noticing homeless/alcoholic types aren't bothering me any more.

The drivers continue to enjoy their candy.  I got some new drivers today being later and they were thrilled.  

I did tell my one regular driver not to look for me next week.  I will tell my one home bus as well.

One route I get the same guy over and over but the next bus it's different drivers pretty much every time.

Tomorrow it looks like rain all day so I need to decide if I want a Uber, Ace, or Jack.  Or the bus.  It's hard to say today.

That's it for now.

No comments: