Saturday, October 28, 2023

Nothing gets me more excited

 Than a package in the mail, particularly Bibles or evangelism material: something from Grace and Truth (tracts), Lifeway (Bibles), World Missionary Press (Scripture booklets), things of that sort.  

So today I did up over 100 evangelism things, very happy and satisfied I did that, I feel like I did something that matters.  Checked the mail just now and found a package from World Missionary Press which led to excited exclamations.  

I opened it up when I got home, Victory in Jesus (Christ is Victor/spiritual warfare) and Wings Over Zion (The Jews are God's chosen people, those who oppose them oppose God, Jesus is the Messiah, etc.) which I have so been wanting to hand out in these times.  Wings wasn't on the website anymore but I asked, and, just like "A Basic Study of New Testament Scriptures" they still had it it's just an insider track I guess.  Doesn't hurt I donate when I can, I guess, either.  

I remember several times I was just having a horrible day at work, came home to a case of Bibles on the porch which made it all better.  

(I am OK on Bibles for now once my sponsor sends me a few for Thanksgiving I'm just sharing something that makes me happy).  

No comments: