Thursday, October 12, 2023

 I got to work OK and had a very nice conversation with a driver who told me to keep up (candy evangelism) that all the drivers ever get is a hard time.  I am happy to do that.  He got pretty emotional.  

I got a fancy coffee with my birthday money.  Yesterday at work I was helping a customer and stumbled across some clearance purses.  I could use a cute little purse for church.  I got one in cream and one in mauve only $5 each - used birthday money for that.  So, not all coffee and candy.

I have a small granite window ledge that has some mold on it, in my shower.  So I got some granite cleaner.  What I understand you have to be careful cleaning granite.  And a few other cleaning products as well.  

I share a locker (our idea) with a lady coming back from leave so I cleaned it out.  I had 2 big water bottles and some cookies in a ziplock.  I threw out the bottles but left the cookies out for someone to eat.

Not common knowledge but I was severely neglected/starved as a toddler so I don't like to waste food.  One reason I always carry a snack as well.  

The only other thing I had was a pair of scissors and my little sweater both I think are fine.  It looks much better in there.  I didn't want her coming back to a mess.

Moderately depressed but I did arrange my ride home so I don't have to face 2 hours on the bus.

Dad is in transit and working his way across the country to Mom.  He reminds me of the Greek hero stormed the gates of hell for his wife.  You could do a whole action movie.  

Not feeling it today but I am glad I got the nice feedback from my driver.  

That's it for now.

No comments: