Monday, October 16, 2023

I was warm enough in bed

 But the house was 72 when I got up so I flipped the thermostat to "heat".  I have it set at 75 which I think is fair.  If I had my preference it would be 80 - I like it warm, but I work at Walmart.  It ran for a few minutes and stopped and it is warmer.  

Usually the heater has a horrible burnt dust smell for a few times but not really this time.  

I woke up a few times, again, but I had Cleo in bed with me so that was very nice.  I'm sure the cats will enjoy The Return Of The Heater.  Of course this means my gas bill will go up...but I have to take a shower in a few minutes and I don't want to be miserable when I get out.  

I only work 5 hours today I will spend almost as much time on the bus as I will working.  The real work of course happens during the commute.  

I had both boys on me (Spotty likes my chest and Biscuit gets the lap) during my God Time that was fun petting them, warm fur, purring.  I put a blanket on me because they do have claws.  

I need to do up my candy.  

That's all done.  I did 15 because I will have new drivers coming home and I hate to miss a shot.  Several New Testaments included.  I only have the abbreviated hours this week.  

That's it for now; God willing I will get a good nap when I get home tonight.  

No comments: