Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday morning

 So work was OK.  

When I left and got out to the bus stop I realized, to my horror, someone had, shall we say, turned it into a litter box.  It was a gigantic mess all over the place and I was nauseated to realize I was actually standing in it.  And it was the worst mess you could make.  

A woman came by to wait and said "Oh it's still there, it was there yesterday, watch your step"  TOO LATE!  I didn't tell her that.  

I am used to people urinating at bus stops but this latest is a new low.  Someone had bought some bleach and sloshed it around but didn't scrub so the mess was still there.  

I took my shoes off on the porch and went in the house in sock feet, got the bathroom cleaner (kills-germs variety) and sprayed the shoes down.  A couple of hours later I hit the shoes with the Method Anti-Bacterial spray cleaner.  

I don't know what it is with the toilet issues at the bus stops lately.  It is very bad.  

But last night was great as I got home around 4:15 (off at 2 but some traffic), talked to my parents, went to bed early, woke up at 6 (for good).  Plenty of time before I go to work and it's light out.  

My stun gun is broken, one of the prongs broke off.  I am debating buying another one will it have the same problem?  I have something else I carry do I need the stun gun too?  Is just pepper spray enough?  I need to figure that out.   

I decided to bring my pepper spray and personal alarm.  That should suffice.  I can't use the pepper spray on the bus, though, but it is more likely I will have a problem at a bus stop. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: