Tuesday, October 10, 2023

I made it through Monday.

I knew I was OK when I made it to lunch because I only had 2 hours left after I came back. 

I also found a very nice (but only $15) church dress I can wear. It is knee length, flared skirt,long sleeves, modest-ish neckline. I can wear it with a sweater or put some leggings under it. It is black. I like it and you can't beat the price.  I will put up a photo after I wash it. 

I had a good ride home I really like my drivers. I gave away 13 bags of candy yesterday so happy about that. Everyone from bus drivers, other passengers, the homeless guy at the "going home from work" bus stop.  I consider this my "real" job. About half of them had tracts and the other half Bible Promise Books.  Two lucky recipients (I don't know who) also got a full sized Snickers bar I had bought a couple extra last weekend.   

I'm going to take my shower, God Time. Oh and we carry a really good seltzer brand at work now with no sweeteners. I like it a lot and looking forward to drinking it today at work.  Is is just water,bubbles, and artificial flavor. Polar Seltzer it costs about the same as the club soda and is the same size.  

I did up a dozen "Gospel bags" to borrow a phrase from Mom I will see how it goes today.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: