Saturday, October 21, 2023

First secret post

 Today was pretty quiet: I cleaned the bathroom, trying to find a good soap scum remedy for the bathroom. I also got the bathroom sink which was REALLY bugging me.  It's a white sink so it shows everything.  

I also did some laundry, swept the floor, took out lots of trash, cleaned the litter box, etc.  After I finish this I will clean the fridge.  I have some chicken leg quarters in there thawing for Chicken in Red Wine sauce.  

I am making a big recipe: 

6 chicken leg quarters

3/4 t each salt and pepper 

3/4 cup each red wine, chicken stock

6 peeled garlic cloves 

3 large handfuls frozen chopped onions

Use a large crock pot and crock pot liner.  

Cook overnight or several hours minimum.  Remove skin and bones before serving.  


The cats are good.  I talked to my Dad for the first time in a few days he is OK, just tired of death watch for his Mother in Law.  I talked to my aunt, she is busy but good.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: