Monday, October 16, 2023

Got to work

 Got the early bus it just lined up that way.  Falling asleep on the bus; besides I had budgeted for a coffee this morning.  So I got one and it was good.  I handed out candy to the drivers and I think one other person.  

When I got to work I washed my hands and sprayed myself and my bag with Lysol.  I did not get anywhere near that filthy bus bench either.  Happily the bus was already there and she had the door open.  Not all drivers do that; they make you wait until the moment of departure.

Drowsy on the bus; I only had 100 mg caffeine this morning so I will need to up that.  I have a coffee maker and some ground coffee; I will try that tomorrow.

The weird guy who works nights (and comes in 3 hours early every day) took his time leaving today.  He kept yawning loudly and making "little comments" designed to get me asking questions.  Probably my vote for most likely to shoot the place up if he got fired.  

Onto a more positive note, I brought 15 bags of candy today.  I think I have 11 left.  A family member suggested I do up a bag of candy for my team lead like I will for Halloween, explain why I want to get off early.  Just an hour and a half..we will see.  At any rate I did 2 bags like that because I tend to have more than one Team Lead.  If you pray I could use one for that request.  I want it for The Lord's Work (won't say that!  LOL) not my own desires.  Whatever He wills.  

I will say I'm going to have some VERY happy drivers if I can't do Halloween.  (Grin)

That's it for now.

No comments: