Monday, October 2, 2023

I need to eliminate certain playlists

 The one from about 5-3 years ago had me weeping on the bus.  Not sobbing just the occasional tear.  Thank God I had brought my hanky.  I think it was sleep deprivation and my allergy pill.  

And the music.  Not really Ron's death I think.  I think it was more the stuff I listened to during my caregiving like "Under the Pressure".  Not the one by Queen the one by The Score.  

Anyway bad old days.  When I listen to some of that music I think what would a movie or even a music video of those days look like?  Scenes of me frantic and Ron drinking with his pills.

I got a rare iced coffee when I got to work.  I don't like Starbucks iced coffee at least the one I had in CA.  I prefer something with a little cream.  So that is onboard.  I put all my stuff up except for what I will use today.

I weighed myself and down 4 pounds if I recall correctly.  That was a while ago this morning.  

Hopefully they have fixed the bathroom.  Really sick of walking across the store every time.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: