Thursday, October 5, 2023

I am horribly queasy

 I feel awful.  I hope I can work tonight I need the money.  

I took a shower.  After the shower, while drying off, vomited into my bucket.  

Looks like I am not working today.  I don't care about working if I am just run down, headache, allergies, whatever.  But it is a problem if I am vomiting.  

Ron didn't care; one day he made me go to work with a migraine, I had a bucket with me.  The food machine was down and I was the only one who could fix it.  I started work, vomiting in the bucket, back to work.  Finished.  He made me wait off to the side while he finished his work and I got sick another time or two (dumping it out in the bathroom every time).  

Then when he was finished he said we could go, left, I got sick again in the bucket on the ride home.  The driver, a nice man from Eritrea, had never heard of migraine headaches and was horrified.  He thought Ron was a real asshole and to be honest I did, too.  

Happily not a migraine today just the stomach.  And no runs either thank God. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Do you think it was something you ate? I guess you are exposed to all sorts of stuff at work and on the bus.

Heather Knits said...

If I had to guess probably a norovirus. I am careful about hand washing though.