Saturday, October 21, 2023

I listen to my gut

 Last night work was actually fine, I ate a glazed donut off the free rack at work in the break room and thanked the store manager for the idea.  

My team leads (2 of them) had me on special projects all night and seemed happy with my work.  Work was pretty uneventful.  

After work, I did a quick 10 minute shop and got exciting things like milk, carrot juice, and a TV dinner.  I like the tikka masala ones.  

Ace got me.  

On the way home, I had someone calling very aggressively on a blocked number, again and again, well after 9 PM.  I kept rejecting it but even Ace was like, "What the hell?"  

I don't know if my stalker got my phone number or what.  I did some research.  I will say I am a very intuitive, ENFP personality type so I listen to my gut; and my gut is SCREAMING BAD NEWS.  

I did some research on cyber stalking as I believe this is the person who tried to cause harm back in 2020.  

Everything says cut off all contact with the stalker; unfortunately that means the blog.  So I will be changing the blog to "private".  

When I feel better about this I will make it public again.  I have also changed phone settings so only a couple dozen people get through.  No blocked calls, no anonymous, no drama.  

Hopefully this will do it.  

I think what I'll do leave this post up for a week, kill off comments again, and then take it private.  Anyone who's a regular reader will come visit in a week's time and see this, also I know some groups discuss the blog on their message boards.  

That's it for a while!  

No comments: