Wednesday, October 18, 2023

I slept OK

 For me.  I had a sweet little calico lump in my bed all night.  She is so precious.  

I was very proud of her, when I was out of town she actually came out for Sara.  Biscuit hid all week but she and Spotty came out.  She is very food motivated.  She's a wonderful little cat and perfect for me.  

I didn't see the boys.  But it wasn't that cold.  The cold nights are when I find everyone in my bed.  During the days of Mama Cat and the brown tabby girls I actually had 5 cats in my bed every night.  That was pretty awesome but hard to get up and go to the bathroom!  

Baby Girl always slept with Ron until the Alzheimer's was bad, then Torbie took over.  It never bothered Torbie.  Baby Girl was quite upset at his decline (as was I!). 

I need to take my shower.  Did that, did the Bible study and did up some candy (12).  

But - one of the prongs broke off my stun gun.  So I will need to get a new one.  

Other than that a good morning so far.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: