Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Tuesday at work

 So my last ride home yesterday a grown man put 2 small children on at a school, saying their mom was on the bus.  She was NOT she was on the bus behind us it was a mess.

This morning first bus was late so I missed the second bus.  The next bus was half an hour late and a new driver who was so bad he almost ran over a small child when I was on the bus.

Then the third bus - I never catch this one but am running an hour late by now - picks up a woman clad only in a filthy bra and panties, clearly severely mentally ill.  She kept moving her stuff around which made the driver keep checking and me even later.

I am dead serious my life would have no meaning without my faith and the ability to share it.  

But I wanted to buy a wine box when I got to work!

Hopefully my day improves.  

Edit: several hours after this post I went by customer service, the woman was there, badly dressed in filthy, too-small clothes it appeared she had taken from a trash can. She was demanding they call her a cab.  

She didn't have the money to pay the $1.25 fare this morning.  But they were on the phone trying to get her a ride.  I didn't stick around.  

No comments: