Saturday, October 7, 2023

My body is programmed to wake up at 2 am now

 Monday to Wednesday I wake up at 2, leave the house at 5, get to work at 7:30 or so (sometimes 8 on a bad day), start work at 9. I have a thing about being punctual.  

So I wake up at 2 even on other days.  I find that funny. Other than that slept great. 

The other morning I was thinking it may have been irritation.  Let me explain. I woke up at 2, headache.  So I took something.  I woke up again at 6 and headache was still there so I took something else. I believe I also took my antidepressant.  

All without food and a couple hours later I am vomiting in a bucket.  So I have decided when I get up I will eat some saltine crackers (whole grain trying to redeem what I can) with the antidepressant and/or headache pill. Hopefully that will help. 

I do have saltine crackers now and I also have some Gatorade powder so I will be OK.  

I'm going to do my God Time.  

Ready to go I am going to try and get my snickers today.  

No comments: