Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Up to 5 liters

 Taken off of Dad.  That's a lot!

I thought this was funny: my boss likes me to report when I take a break or lunch.  I get why even though I never go over.  And she's checked.

So I called today and told her Im going to lunch.  Nothing.  I said hello a few times and hung up.  She called me back, SMOKING mad I "hung up on her".  

I didn't but...anyway she will have some time to get over it.  

Only 2 hours to go when I get back.

That's it for now.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you missed us Heather!!! I missed you.

5 Litres of retained fluids? if so, Ya, that's a lot. He should feel much better without that.

Barbara

Heather Knits said...

My aunt thinks he might be in congestive heart failure. If he is, he isn't saying. But he does sound a lot better.

Anonymous said...

CHF is no joke. But if he watches his salt and gets on a good regimen of diet/exercise/regular medical care with a good cardiologist quality and length of life can be longer than you would think.