Friday, October 6, 2023

I hate the dreams the most when I'm sick

 Just bizarre, creepy, dreams all night long.  The cats (Biscuit and Cleo) were awesome no complaints there.  Spotty got up in the bed, bit his sister, she beat him up, and that was the last I saw of him until breakfast.  

I feel about 80%.  I have a moderate headache and I'm not hungry so I'm not eating. I will only eat when I'm hungry. I have learned my lesson on that one. 

I can work today that's the good thing.  About the only big thing I need to text Dad and remind him of something this morning but he doesn't get up until around 8 Pacific.   So that's 10 my time.  We are done with the rain for a while thank God. But the jasmine looks great out front; lots of fresh new growth coming from the stump. 

I just drank some liquid IV I had a packet of it for a bad day and I think today qualifies.  Although I have to say, I work 2 shifts at work; the day shift is much harder.  I work the night shift tonight. 

I got up to 219 after my cheats so I am down to 213 this morning, I am happy about that. I still have a good 40 pounds to go but I will get there.  

We had a bunch of clothes on clearance before I got sick including a "cargo skirt" that was cut up to THERE.  I saw a lot of old ladies putting it in their cart.  I am not looking for anything like that; I have concluded the store does not have anything that will fit my church clothes requirements of short sleeves, long loose skirt, modest neckline.  They have a lot of long sleeved short skirt stuff and the cargo skirt that went on clearance was very tight.  But my aunt says the church is pretty casual so I will just wear jeans and a nice top.  

I had to do something with my pork stew meat last night.  So I decided to freeze it all ready to go with the broth and the seasonings.  That worked fine until it got to me peeling the garlic I got it under my fingernails and I kept smelling garlic when I was queasy - not a good experience.  But I didn't waste the food.  I just used a little white wine, chicken broth, garlic, onions, salt, pepper, meat.  I can cook that sometime next week when I feel up to it.  

I also have a lot of the link sausage I need to freeze some of that and cook some when I feel up for actual cooking (not yet).  

I don't feel bad about the money I lost yesterday; it was raining so hard I would have had to pay for a ride each way and that meant I would have only made about $30.  When Ace gets up I need to text him if he can come a little later tonight so I can get some essentials after work.  

I apparently forgot to feed the cats yesterday but they were very sweet about it and patient.  They asked when I got up but not until then.  Very sweet.  So they got their food and a nice filtered pitcher of water in their bowls.  

I need to take my shower. That's it fornow.  

No comments: