Thursday, October 26, 2023

Made it to work

 This headache won't quit even though the rain started.  Pretty uneventful ride to work aside from a few homeless people bothering me.  I apparently look like a smoker who would like to share my cigarettes.  Even though all the smokers I've ever met my age have leathery skin.

I ate a big lunch which should hold me through my shift.  The last thing I want to do is shop which is probably the reason it will work best.

Hoping the Excedrin kicks in I feel moderately terrible.

Oh I do have some good news.  I did some more work on Broken (my serial love story).  It ended at chapter 47 and I've done a couple new chapters.  I will try to do a few chapters a week on my day off.  I have a lot of fun with it.

Not surprisingly I didn't have much faith in love the last few years but it's been waiting.

I still believe I won't remarry, too much baggage.  I will probably have a few friends who are men if that.

But Spotty got in my lap this morning even after I stepped on him.  If that isn't love what is?

No comments: