Friday, October 6, 2023

Got a major shock tonight

 So one thing I always liked both my drivers were nice safe married men.  Well Jack is widowed now and Ace told me tonight he has been divorced for a while but he doesn't like to talk about his personal life.

It was not, praise God, accompanied by a "Big Move" in my direction but it still took me aback.  On some levels it would be a good match but he is NOT saved so that trumps all.

But they are BOTH single now I feel a little exposed now.

Stomach is better I also bought some whole wheat saltines and Gatorade powder to have on hand.  

That's it for now.  I don't know why I am so shocked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry they don't appear to be interested anyway.

Heather Knits said...

Ace wouldn't let romance get in the way of business even if he was, I think. And he said he has been single for 3 years now he just doesn't share his personal life - so the whole time Ron's been dead he's been single.

He may be like me and done with "love" for a while. All I really said was a comment I made in something I was telling him about how some love songs will just hit you the wrong way - you know that - I said, and then continued on with the story.

He is a very good listener a lot like a bartender or a hair stylist I would imagine. LOL