Thursday, October 12, 2023

A tale of 2 companies

 So I pay every month for my Amazon and I am happy to do it.  They always deliver everything in a day or so and they keep me posted on what they are doing.  

I ordered something for my Dad recently from another company.  I could only get it from this other company.  No tracking number for 10 days, no nothing, just a vague email we will send it Fed Ex in 5-7 days.  I thought that meant the Fed Ex would take 5-7 days but beginning to think they meant 5-7 days at their shop.  

At any rate I finally got an update with a tracking number and of course it is coming when Dad is out of town.  

There is literally no comparison between the two companies and that is really sad. It's a big company almost as big as Amazon but this is pitiful.  It is like the old days of shopping online where it took a month to get my thing.  

That's all.  

No comments: