Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Made it to work.

 Strange woman on 2 of my buses claiming she needed to get downtown.  If she had crossed the street on the one bus she would have been there in an hour vs riding around in circles.  

I don't know how to describe it but she had a strong "former homeless" vibe to her; probably used to riding around on buses all day to stay occupied.  I was not led to give her candy.

The very early bus drivers crack up when I refer to the candy as "Your breakfast".  That is fun for me.

Lying in bed this morning all warm and cozy with the cats, I promised myself a fancy coffee with some of my birthday money.  So I did that, it was good.

I have enough left to get lunch.  I couldn't stand the thought of another ham sandwich and was too tired to cook the sausage.

I heard my boss in the hall so she's here.  I bought myself a couple seltzer waters so I have something wholesome to drink.  

That's it for now.  If it matters I brought a dozen Gospel Bags and have 3 left I think.

No comments: