Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Made it to lunch!

 "Made it" seems to be the theme for today. 

Got the glue (got Gorilla brand) to fix my taxidermy bear.  Self check made someone come over and verify my age for that.

I have a longish to do list which has to happen when I get home as I have trash pickup tomorrow.  Cleaning freezer is not going to be fun.  Fridge is easy it is about 20% candy bars right now.  Take out trash, litter box shouldn't be too bad as they really prefer the back yard.

Speaking of cats I saw a customer with cat food and asked.  She told me *she is going to declaw one*.  I wanted to cry and then slap her that is torture for a cat "Well she's ripping up my furniture".  WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT.  It makes me SICK.

If you want something warm and cuddly.in your perfect home get a toy cat like the "Misfittens" toy cats.  They come stuffed in a can and you pull it out and "adopt" it.  I would love one.  

But don't torture a helpless animal to meet an aesthetic!  I am SICK and so sorry I asked.  

It is enough to make me think I shouldn't ask about cats at all.

That's it for now. 

No comments: