Friday, October 13, 2023

Almost there!

 Looking forward to going home.

It's just been an odd day.  I know one male employee likes me he had made that pretty obvious.

I think someone else is a little fond of me but it would never work and I have taken my focus off dating.  But he did go out of his way to talk to me tonight.  I am fond of him too but many many reasons it would not work main reason being he isn't saved.

Not another Beau but I do find it interesting.  But tonight I mainly told my friends about Biscuit and Spotty the other day.  I try to keep it very light.

I need to get headache pills and whey protein after work.  Ace is coming a little later but he, like me, is always early to appointments - a very nice change from Ron - so I will probably be putting my stuff away by our appointment time.  (Grin).

Ride in was so ick I bought a Lysol and doused myself in it before I went in the breakroom.  Not only that I am KEEPING that rascal in my locker to do the SAME EVERY DAY I ride the bus in to work.  It's that bad.  That one route is just raw with homeless defecating on themselves, bus benches, bus shelters - you think I am exaggerating but I have seen ALL of that and more.  People spitting on the floor of the bus it is VILE AND I ONLY DO THIS FOR JESUS.

When I get home I hope to find my "Wings over Zion" booklets to hand out.  I think now's a good time.

I should be home in 2 hours, God willing. That's it for now.  

No comments: