Friday, October 27, 2023

Ar work

 Managed to catch the early bus.  I am out there the same time every day but they are often not.  But one freaked out homeless guy refusing to pay can take up a good 10-15 minutes, also some disabled are very slow getting on and off so it adds up.  But I got to work very early.

There is a vendor handing out protein drinks which look vile.  I took one for Ace as a joke.  I have been telling him I need to give him healthier treats.  We kid around some and I don't have to worry about a wife hunting me down and kicking my butt now.

Not looking for a man.  I have Jesus, Biscuit, and Spotty.  

I really only have 2 non-work concerns:  will the store have my pinata mix tomorrow, and will the kids vandalize my house on Halloween when I'm not there?

Head is a little better.  The fried lemon pie always helps!

No comments: