Monday, October 30, 2023

Monday at work

 There's a guy here at work has my vote most likely to shoot the place up.  He quit Friday and when he did the Team Lead laughed at him.  I thought that was poorly done.  

Anyway he is back at work now so whatever has been resolved.  

I didn't hand out much candy on my way in because the drivers had their doors closed at the transit center.  They didn't know me so they didn't open them.  I can see why they had the doors shut it was very cold for Houston.  And these guys didn't know "candy lady" from some random weirdo.

So I only did 5.  Ace is getting me after work so he'll get a bag if he wants.

That's it for now.  Biscuit was working on a hairball so I didn't get much sleep last night.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still trying to make a name for yourself at the metro station against the advice of others who told you that you are making yourself a target by doing that. I am glad the drivers didn't open their doors.

Heather Knits said...

Well it was a nasty wind chill. I am not afraid to say no if some gacked out mentally ill homeless person starts yelling for candy.

I have found some drivers a little reluctant until I tell them I am the candy lady. Then they go OH and take it; so a reputation can be a good thing.

Anonymous said...

SMH