Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Well, I'm feeling better

I did my God Time, did some homecare (fed, reposition, etc), did some stretching as I am still a little stiff to do Kettlebells again.  I need to be functional and I will just tear myself up if I do it again.  But I have a very nice Frederic Delavier stretching book and I did the basic workout twice over.  I feel good and a little looser.  I need to remember to do the back/neck exercises at my computer, not that I have problems but to keep them away.  

And I am about to go look and see if they have a nice leather binder I can put my God Time stuff into, my old binder is falling apart.  That is the third binder since I started this, I put a lot of wear on them and that is fantastic.  What I do in my God Time is about the ONLY thing I am taking when I leave this Earth so I think it might be nice to get something fancy.  But reasonable.  I am still fairly cheap.  

I found something, on the wishlist.  I will get it eventually.  

No comments: