Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday morning

Well Ron is taking vitamins and doing physical therapy.  Later on I will talk to him about depression and see how that goes.  I get depression, boy do I get it, and I can see how he would just want to stay in bed all the time, but he can't if he wants to preserve his function.  I think he needs a multiple approach: address the depression, do physical therapy.  I got half the conversation, I'll get the rest later.  Ron tends to shut down if he gets a lot of data.  I want him to hear what I'm saying which means I need to take small bites.  

I had a good conversation with my parents I can see they have had some counseling training... that went pretty well and they have a clear idea.  What I don't want is Ron goes into a nursing home and everyone saying "Why didn't you tell us it was that bad?"  I am a pretty open book.  

I am done with that.  

I need to do some accounting work and make trips for tomorrow.  #2 may come by so I am "properly" dressed.  I had a good shower.  

I am so tired of home care overwhelming my life.  

No comments: