Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday Afternoon

I had a good nap with Cleo, sleeping on my arm, but yet another [censored] headache.  Maybe I need one of those fancy pillows, I DON'T KNOW but SICK of them.  I took some advil gel caps Ron won't touch those.  

Some home care stress, I won't relate every detail but I am all he's got and he was "bothering" me a lot.  I am glad he sleeps so much it would be much more difficult if he didn't.  

And I got a cute photo of Torbie.  

I thought it was cute.  

Ron wanted to go outside so I got him dressed and took him out in his wheelchair, he sat outside for a while, fresh air.  It started to rain but he didn't mind, sat there for a while in the rain, I let him, it was warm rain, then he wanted to sit in the garage for a while with the door up, did that.  Then we came in the house and got him to bed.  

I checked the mail.  I gave him his vitamin.  I will do his bath either later tonight or tomorrow morning.  He asked for his ABC which I knew meant the "CBD" - hemp oil, he wanted three squirts.  He is sadly lacking in fatty acids so that will help.  

I had a protein shake for dinner, will finish it with some cup of noodles.  The cats are good and no one is looking at the fridge anymore so I imagine the mouse (hopefully the only one) is gone for good.  I made sure to appreciate all the cats today I really do value their skills in this.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: