Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday

I slept pretty well last night considering I didn't have anything for hot flashes.  I'm a little depressed but not bad.  Ron is in good shape.  Cats are good, I gave them some wet food for breakfast.  

Ron hasn't been hungry but I did get his vitamin and bed bath.  And, yay!  A nutrition shake.  I will take what I can get.  No physical therapy I will ask him if he wants to do it.   Pretty depressed today but I did my God time, took a shower, took care of Ron and the cats.  

I started my cycle about when I figured I would (I get indicators when ovulating).  That was about 60 days since my last cycle.  So I'm not done yet but hot flashes say on my way.  And I had good results with the herbs I ordered, before, when the hot flashes were bad.  I have been very moderate with my caffeine usage today so I'm not too worried about sleeping tonight.  

Interesting, normally I get a crushing headache the day I start but I did not today.  I guess that is an advantage of dropping hormone levels.  

I am also working on 2 grocery lists, the next shopping trip and my "big spender" trip.  Not much more on the big spender list so far.  

I gave the cats some catnip (nearly all of them react to it) and they had a good time licking it and rolling around.  That's it for now.  

No comments: