Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wednesday Afternoon

I woke up with a bad headache which has progressed.  It is NASTY.  I believe it is related to the Almonds I just can't eat any nuts I guess.  

I cleaned up after the cooking, for whatever reason doing the dishes is not as "hard" as it was back in the day... glad for that.  I put the leftovers in the fridge in little portion cups.  I took my medication.  

Ron is in the bathroom right now I am trying to get him to do some physical therapy when he's done.  We will see how that goes.  I think he realizes the need; I will remind him I'm not going to put him on a treadmill.  It looks like 5 days a week is a good start.  He likes his life at home and I know he wants to stay here; to me if that means therapy he should be willing.  

It's not like I'm asking him to stop drinking.  Ugh the tension in my head and the nausea... I did something with Google and I got all my bookmarks back.  I didn't know I could do that.  Pretty cool.  

Oh, I was lying in bed earlier with my Spotasaurus and I thought I would share some of the cats' nicknames.  I don't use any of these for passwords so fine.  

Baby Girl: Varmint, Varms, Varmalicious, Baby Kitten 

Torbie: pretty much just Torbie... sometimes draw it out TOUR-BEEE.  

Biscuit: Big white gnarl... Ron's contribution.  Biscuit is mostly white.  

Cleo: another one pretty much just her name but I DO call her my "Fabulous Former Feral".  

Spot: Spotty, Spotasaurus, Spot-man, etc.  

Spotty was very cute with me today and is adorable, he laid down with me for a while.  I set up a cat bed under my bed and he has taken that over, he comes out when I get up.  I am glad I didn't do a bedskirt so he can do this easily.  

Ugh I just don't feel well.  Drank one of Ron's/guest Cokes "Would you like a Coke?" and that helped a lot.  

I went out front and figured out the sprinkler/hose.  I told the neighbor I would water the side yard so I had better have a good hose and sprinkler set up for that.  I think I got it, I have had a lot of trouble with hoses on occasion.  But I got the jasmine watered and some of the grass.  

I don't, as a rule,water the grass because it is Bermuda and very tenacious, but I do have a yard guy who is coming out anyway to cut it.  And, if it makes the neighbors happy...

Ron got himself back to the bedroom and into bed so maybe not as bad as I thought.  That would be great but I am still pushing physical therapy.  Hopefully he will listen.  If he wants to stay at home.  

There's my Spot man eating again... it is interesting I didn't feed them a lot of food today and they haven't eaten much.  Maybe they caught the rodent and ate that.  And Spotty is reminding me I need to do the litter boxes, I will get going on that in a little bit.  I am feeling well enough I "can" but I want to let the pee harden.  The clumping litter forms a rock when urine hits it but it does take a few minutes.  He's not urinating, it's something else.  

 So the boxes are clean and I finished watering the grass.  My little setup will work to water the sod when #2 gets it.  I don't think she wants me watering anything until she gets that stump killer on the red tips, otherwise they will come back.  

She had been wanting to cut them for a VERY long time and was so gleeful directing her husband with the chainsaw.  But only about half of them were vigorous.  I got the water after I did the litter and Torbie ran over, she likes fresh water in her bowl.  

#2 likes to come over on the weekend generally during my nap, so she has woken me up a few times.  This Saturday I will be ready, though.  She told me she is coming.  

I am a little confused on what has cleared my account and what hasn't -  I would like to make a deposit tomorrow before I pay the water bill.  The last time I had an overdraft my account had been hacked.  And that was years ago.  

OK that's it for now.  

No comments: