Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday afternoon

Not a bad day but depressed/headache.  Ugh.  Took my meds and they made the headache worse.  

I am also having PMS.  Ron finds it hysterical because normally I detest chicken, I just wasn't served appetizing chicken growing up unless we went to KFC (very seldom).  I was and am an Extra Crispy girl.  Then I cooked hundreds of chicken leg quarters for months when we had the deli... I got so sick of seasoning chicken.   

So I don't want to eat chicken, EVER, unless I am having PMS.  It has become a joke with us.  I am fine with this.  I hope I can laugh at myself.  A couple of days ago I got some fried chicken and Ron was laughing so hard he almost fell out of his wheelchair.  

I can generally always tell when my cycle is coming, it should be fun as I skipped last month.  But things are wrapping up, I hope.  So I have PMS mood, bloating, and headaches in addition to my regular illness.  Ick.  

My big red pot is late.  :(  That is a bummer but it happens.  I guess I have been lucky everything has been coming that I ordered until this.  

Ron has been sleeping all day he was quiet last night, but woke up a couple of times to ask me to make it warmer (thermostat).  I made our trips for tomorrow we need to run an errand.  I have been feeling lazy and unmotivated.  He is taking the multivitamin every day.  

I haven't figured out dinner yet I may get something delivered (I have a little in my account).  I don't think I need to do laundry and I already took my shower.  The litter boxes can wait.  

Just for fun I downloaded some pictures to my hard drive:  
That is very old about 22 years or so.  

Biscuit with a tongue blep 

Ron and Baby Girl, shortly after he found her.  

No comments: