Sunday, June 28, 2020

See, I put an end to that

Ron started talking about day trading again so I sicced my Dad on him.  I told Ron it was only wise to consult with someone who had been a wise investor, and my family has a history of managing their money.  Ron agreed so he talked to my Dad, it was very respectful.  

Now, I never call Dad on a Sunday, so, when he picked up, I told him everything was fine, first, and then explained and gave the phone to Ron.  They talked for a couple of minutes and Ron doesn't want to do day trading anymore.  I knew it would work.  

Ron admires logic and my Dad is very logical.  So I'm glad that is all done.  

I need to figure out if I'm doing a snack before bed, I am thinking about it. 

I have had a pretty bad headache since I got up from my nap so I plan to do kettlebells first thing tomorrow, shower, and then do my God time ideally all before Ron wakes up.  

Ron did say some very nice things about me last night and today.  He says I give him a good life, which is nice to hear.  Ron also said my Dad had said some nice things about me when Ron complimented him on raising me.  That is nice to know.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: