Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday morning

I'm not going to discuss certain aspects of Ron care due to narc/snitches reading the blog and playing God with the information.  That's on them, if they think what they did was private boy are they in for a shock on judgement day.  But knowing people like that are out there informs things I post.  

Ron had a pretty good day yesterday and did his vitamin and physical therapy.  He actually asked to do more exercises which I found hopeful.  I have my doubts the little bit he does in bed will make a lasting difference but I have to try, and at least help him preserve what he does have.  

I can talk about that.  I didn't sleep well last night because I was worried about him, things I can't discuss.  You can thank the snitch for that I HATE being vague.  So I did not sleep well BUT I had fewer hot flashes so those herbs are getting in there and doing the job.  That was encouraging.  

Ron was not up for going to work today so we cancelled and can go later.  He is sleeping now, I kind of doubt his account of sleeping "well" last night as  most of what he had going seemed to be related to simple fatigue.  The bank has been closed all week, that is disturbing.  We need to do transactions.  

Ron had me move him in bed a few times, he had Torbie in bed with him and didn't want to upset her.  She would have been nice about it, but still...I was happy to do it.  

I am waiting until 11 to eat, I am still doing intermittent fasting.  It is overcast today but no rain.  I have some cut up cheese, or some yogurt.  I have been getting a headache anyway every day so I will probably eat a bigger meal and take my medication at 11.  Doc says it doesn't matter when I take it, as long as I take it.  

No comments: