Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday afternoon

So I got back to my God time later.  No music this time apparently I don't have the focus.  But I got back to it so I'm pleased.  

I lost a book "Daily Light for the Daily Path" I really liked it.  I had bought it used, I forget what happened to it.  I may have given it away or the movers threw it away (it was pretty trashed).  I was under the impression I still had it.   

I just downloaded the Kindle app, signed in, and found the book in my library.  I THOUGHT I had gotten it.  It is a nice little Bible study a few minutes a day morning and evening.  Glad to have that back, and I have dozens of books.  I will be busy for a while.  

It would be better with an actual Kindle device but the phone will work until I can swing that.  It's not like I can read it out in public waiting on a ride, that is a sure fire way to get robbed.  I will only really be able to read it at home.  

I was reading a paperback at the bus stop when the guy tried to rob me, and I beat him up, back in 2009.  I had a hard time with the bus stop for a while until I rescued Biscuit and Gravy at the same bus stop.  

But so many drivers are coming down sick I just don't feel safe riding.  

I need to figure out dinner, and do some sort of physical therapy with Ron. I think I am going to have him practice sitting up in bed, he has some difficulty.  Do that more and more until it is smooth... I want him able to get up and into his wheelchair easily.  That is my short term goal.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: