Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Very early Wednesday

 Yesterday 3 hours was way too long to get ready.  So today I did 2 hours.  Still too long even with my God time, some picking up, and taking care of the cats (did my shower last night).  

Today will be interesting, probably my last Dr Pepper delivery, stock that, come home.  MAYBE see Ron's nephew (so far he has not made it), and a guy from the church coming by this evening to fix my front door (I did tell him I go to bed at 8).  

It will be pretty busy if things work out.  I will have to see how it goes.  

I slept last night but sleep quality/wakeups made it a "D".  

I am still debating getting an urn.  The only downside I can see I would have to transfer his ashes from cremation container to urn.  

I am still getting flashbacks of the day he died, finding him, just now had one of the "revival" process.  I am glad I got to see them try because I feel they did all they could.  It was just his day to die.  

We had almost exactly 29 years together 18 of them married.  My aunt is handling all the paperwork all I have to do is cry.  I am sad and depressed but I haven't cried much.  I think I am still waiting until I get my next job before I let my guard down for that.  

I will of course be a professional hard worker but at home...

I did some research.  If asked I can tell the other vendor I can either come in and work overnight, leave in the morning, or come in at 7.  This week I am accumulating references though.  

I don't think anyone is going to say no to acting as a reference, though.  Considering the circumstances.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: